The religious leader crossing river brings drink containers
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The religious leader crossing river brings drink containers crossword clue.
"The religious leader crossing river brings drink containers" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Coachmen transported American people
- Right away I start fights stupidly
- Barren region with dearths — area's suffering
- Beam when brat is beaten
- Pay to get clock, say, put up
- Pin I have put in to join sides of raft
- Late decree — ordered to slow down
- Fellow in sparkling entertainment
- Form of madness, say, associated with sultanate the reverse of excellent
- Report of floral tribute for ex-BBC head
- 2010 animated film starring Steve Carell as the supervillain Gru
- Lean-___ (simple shelters)
- Scandinavian furniture chain
- Actor Hanks or Cruise
- New Mexico and Nebraska
- TV series where Gugu Mbatha-Raw plays Ravonna Renslayer
- Go by bus or train
- Dunks chips into salsa
- Moving well for one's age
- Maroon 5 song