The pseudonym of Nadezhda Lokhvitskaya, whose works include An Adventure Novel (1932)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The pseudonym of Nadezhda Lokhvitskaya, whose works include An Adventure Novel (1932) crossword clue.
"The pseudonym of Nadezhda Lokhvitskaya, whose works include An Adventure Novel (1932)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Seumas __, Labour Party director of communications
- US state bordered by Idaho and Arizona
- Iraqi city, west of Baghdad
- 'Work expands to fill the available time'
- Viktoriya __, Russian author whose works include Horses with Wings (1996)
- Stepan __, brother of Anna Karenina
- Yugoslav leader, 1953-1980
- Singer whose hits include Someone Like You
- Surrealist painter whose works include Landscape from a Dream
- Helicopter company at the centre of the 1985 argument between Michael Heseltine and Margaret Thatcher