The pseudonym of Nadezhda Lokhvitskaya, whose works include An Adventure Novel (1932)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The pseudonym of Nadezhda Lokhvitskaya, whose works include An Adventure Novel (1932) crossword clue.
"The pseudonym of Nadezhda Lokhvitskaya, whose works include An Adventure Novel (1932)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'Work expands to fill the available time'
- Don __, actor in Ocean's Eleven and The Guard
- Tuscan city on the Arno
- Yugoslav leader, 1953-1980
- Stepan __, brother of Anna Karenina
- Vladimir __, Russian author whose works include Lolita
- The __, Kafka's story of Gregor Samsa
- Viktoriya __, Russian author whose works include Horses with Wings (1996)
- Russian author whose works include The Death of Ivan Ilyich (1886)
- Iraqi city, west of Baghdad
- French name often given to pet poodles
- Violently beating ill-wisher inside — how mad can you get?
- Very shamefaced about time in order
- How a cowboy might refer to a bed
- Department of France on the Bay of Biscay
- A lecture on it might be full of tangents
- "Hello," in the world's most common first language
- Wrinkling one's nose, perhaps
- Tries to win the hand of
- End of many university names
Crossword clues of the day
- No way! Preposterous one won't face up to reality
- Jerry's neighbor on "Seinfeld"
- LA Laker and 16-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2003
- Yes, saw a Cambodian for treatment for a very long time
- Time to take first steps, maybe
- Hot drink that's popular in England
- Match officials
- Detroit Piston and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2009
- Barrel-throwing animal in the game Donkey Kong
- Group that created the list '100 Years ... 100 Movies': Abbr.