The process of laying on paint or pigment thickly so that it stands out from a surface
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The process of laying on paint or pigment thickly so that it stands out from a surface crossword clue.
"The process of laying on paint or pigment thickly so that it stands out from a surface" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Salacious or bordering on the indecent
- To gratify one's appetites freely
- A request for donations to support a charity or cause
- Large-calibre guns used in warfare on land
- Upright poles with supports for the feet enabling the user to walk above the ground
- County cricket team whose nickname in the Twenty20 Blast competition is Sharks
- Maurice, French composer noted for his orchestral piece Boléro
- Stringed instrument whose players include Hilary Hahn and Stéphane Grappelli
- Estimating the age of very old organic material from the amount of a radioactive isotope in it
- Expression meaning 'to waste energy on a lost cause that cannot be changed'
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Copenhagen natives
- Electric-meter measurement
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Frugal person
Crossword clues of the day
- Labyrinth of burrows
- Dramas with tenors and sopranos
- ''My cup runneth __''
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Period after sunset
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Large whirlpool bathtub