The __, nickname for the test cricket ground in Bridgetown
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The __, nickname for the test cricket ground in Bridgetown crossword clue.
"The __, nickname for the test cricket ground in Bridgetown" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Test cricket ground in Cape Town
- A member of a class of animal of which spiders are the most common
- Venetian painter whose works include A Man with a Quilted Sleeve (1510)
- US chocolate brand
- Singer otherwise known as Gordon Sumner
- __ Heep, character in David Copperfield
- The __, test cricket ground in Brisbane
- The __ Charter, joint US-UK declaration from 14 August 1941
- Test cricket ground in London
- Spice Girls hit from 1996
- Boycott admires new openers like crazy
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- Performance delivered by an opera star
- Middle Eastern nation where much of 'Argo' was set
- Horrible to behold: a book about Hamas extremists
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
Crossword clues of the day
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Opening (of opportunity?)
- Prime Minister's penultimate press inquiry? Not so
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Singers' covers on the radio
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- In a little while (informal)
- Period following the English Civil Wars