The heavenly Muse of astronomy
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The heavenly Muse of astronomy crossword clue.
"The heavenly Muse of astronomy" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A lad on the point of falling in love (fut participle)
- Earlier, sooner; antea
- Nuntii malunt 'B' to represent a bell
- Digressae sunt puellae, ____ domum, ____ ad urbem
- Squalore; per loca senta ____ (Aen 6.462) through a region rough with neglect
- She wailed loudly (at a funeral perhaps)
- Take up arms, my friend, ____ arma, amice
- Arbor quercus
- ____ Maximus, High Priest, as much a political title for Caesar as a religious role
- He had burst out (haud ridens, sed ex castris fortasse)