The crafty lads produced by Adam and Eve
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The crafty lads produced by Adam and Eve crossword clue.
"The crafty lads produced by Adam and Eve" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A glass of whiskey for all sorts without ice?
- The cost of bangers and heads of Savoy cabbage from Knock to hold in high esteem
- Turned around, for example, bolt in record player to assess
- The first Generalissimo seems out of it?
- Newton gets to solve problem in the library
- It's what a classy type is expected to do right with energy and imagination
- Gives the wrong directions to confuse Miss Davies
- What you might do in 3 down to get phone card containing tungsten
- Serves up takeaway with starters of earthy vegetables found in 3 down for instance
- How you might cope in 3 down will determine how successful you are going overseas
- 'Ghostbusters' actress who plays the mother of Prince Akeem's son in 'Coming 2 America'
- Softball stats
- Organization whose championship has been won 24 times by the Montreal Canadiens: Abbr.
- Lip ___
- NICU workers
- Hailing from Austria's capital
- Necklace often made from carnations or orchids
- Cleaning cloth that might be made from an old T-shirt
- Muscles targeted by planks
- German industrial city
Crossword clues of the day
- German automaker with the slogan 'The Future Is Everyone's'
- "Nothing special"
- 'Dreamgirls' actor who plays Prince Akeem in 'Coming 2 America'
- Sparkling red gem
- Pledges spoken at swearing-in ceremonies
- Spot for a vaccine
- Iron's replacement as a Monopoly token
- Lauren of "The Walking Dead"
- Key that may have an arrow on it
- Poke gentle fun at