The attorney general heads it
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The attorney general heads it crossword clue.
"The attorney general heads it" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Premier Sunday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Iowa college
- Some party hires, for short
- Seemed pleased
- Scottish valley
- Part of many partnership names
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Sharer of emceeing
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps
- Nocturnal newborn nestling
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
Crossword clues of the day
- Modest skirt
- Time-honored sayings
- Prosecutor's pursuit
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- Cheerios' corny cousin
- Certain chamber ensemble
- 'Barber of Seville' composer