The Stayer, support: Iuppiter ____ antiquissimus custos Urbis (cf Cicero in Cat 1.11)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The Stayer, support: Iuppiter ____ antiquissimus custos Urbis (cf Cicero in Cat 1.11) crossword clue.
"The Stayer, support: Iuppiter ____ antiquissimus custos Urbis (cf Cicero in Cat 1.11)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Litora, ripae
- Fertis, geritis
- Parva, minora, ____: things in the smallest degree
- ____ pluvialis vel fluvialis madefacere possit
- So often, so many times
- 'Omnia vincit ____; et nos cedamus...' (Ecl. 10.69)
- 19 ____ facio: per superos iuro
- 'Expedit esse ____ et ut expedit esse putemus' (AA 1.637) Ovid's scepticism about the supernatural?
- In ____ res: into the midst of things, the thick of it
- Timore, pavore
- Before, to Shakespeare
- Start over with
- Supporter's ribbon
- Taxpayers report to them: Abbr.
- TV journalist who anchored 'CBS Evening News' and 'Yahoo! News'
- Part of the psyche
- Musketeers or Stooges
- 'Are you a man ___ mouse?'
- Not completely shut, like a door
- What the Aliens worship in the movie 'Toy Story'