The Stayer, support: Iuppiter ____ antiquissimus custos Urbis (cf Cicero in Cat 1.11)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The Stayer, support: Iuppiter ____ antiquissimus custos Urbis (cf Cicero in Cat 1.11) crossword clue.
"The Stayer, support: Iuppiter ____ antiquissimus custos Urbis (cf Cicero in Cat 1.11)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Parva, minora, ____: things in the smallest degree
- Pugna, dimicatio; pars totius belli
- Conficere; to set boundaries
- 'Expedit esse ____ et ut expedit esse putemus' (AA 1.637) Ovid's scepticism about the supernatural?
- Come back, you! Heartless Regina's about to return
- 'Omnia vincit ____; et nos cedamus...' (Ecl. 10.69)
- Non amat; re vera non amat!
- Suademus (deponent verb)
- Timore, pavore
- Be warned, you lot!
- Daughter on "The Simpsons"
- Group that signed the Declaration and Constitution
- Film comedy bomb of 1994
- Its leaves were once used in leather making
- This might be cast in a police drama
- Shown in more than one place
- Fast-food restaurants that sell the Crispy Colonel Sandwich
- Los Angeles city that's home to Surfrider Beach
- Weapon on the Bayeux Tapestry
- Number punched into an A.T.M.
Crossword clues of the day
- Like most proverbs, in brief
- Ben-Gurion University's surroundings
- Bradbury's 'Verb that moves us to Space'
- Expressions of atonement
- Like some winter windshields
- Name on the first side-by-side fridge
- ___ Worms (1980s toys)
- Musical repertory's 'short' conclusion
- Make whole, in a way
- 'A terrible thing to waste,' according to a saying