'The Sound of Music' heroine, with an unusual 'moving' birthplace
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'The Sound of Music' heroine, with an unusual 'moving' birthplace crossword clue.
"'The Sound of Music' heroine, with an unusual 'moving' birthplace" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'Love ___ neighbor'
- Word meaning 'stare' that rhymes with 'hawk'
- Long-eared cousin of a rabbit
- Wood in many model airplane kits
- Twins Hall of Fame infielder, with an unusual 'moving' birthplace
- Damage that could be hammered out at a body shop
- She gets shorn by a sheep farmer
- Author Veronica who wrote the 'Divergent' books
- 'Blade Runner 2049' actress ___ de Armas
Crossword clues of the day
- Pop singer with Dream Street who was the runner-up on season 3 of 'The Masked Singer' as the Turtle
- It's often paid on the first of the month
- Popular brown pupper
- Cable channel that formerly focused on gay-oriented programming
- Reached the top of one's game
- Cushions on gymnasium floors
- Intergalactic sci-fi subgenre
- Sections of a song or sonnet
- Rock singer with Poison who finished seventh on season 3 of 'The Masked Singer' as the Banana
- Role (or, when backward, actress) in 'The Color Purple'