'The Simpsons' character who has a PhD in computer science
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'The Simpsons' character who has a PhD in computer science crossword clue.
"'The Simpsons' character who has a PhD in computer science" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- '___ of Eden' (James Dean movie)
- Slight advantage
- 'Mr. Holland's ___' (Richard Dreyfuss movie)
- Person rooting for the home team
- 1/200 of a blue whale's weight, perhaps
- Look without blinking
- Common hairdo for a ballerina
- Part of a bridge or a foot
- European capital known as 'the City of Light'
- Backyard spot for grilling
- A '1776' singer
- Pixar's owner of Woody and Buzz
- 1941 Disney animation about an elephant
- A.D.A.-compliant, in a way
- Animal whose nostrils can close to block out blowing sand
- Page-previewing program
- Combination of elements
- One might be raised by a skeptic
- "That was wonderful!"
- Adjusts to zero, in a way
Crossword clues of the day
- End of a Pope proverb
- Sarah Anne __, Canadian poet and feminist activist (1833-1898)
- Desire, as in one of the Ten Commandments
- First supermodel to produce her own posters and calendars
- BBC television arts strand, 1967-2003
- "Great" feature of Jupiter that's actually a centuries-long storm
- "Star Trek" character played by Brent Spiner
- Leak proof?
- The United States
- Rock artist of old?