The Chinese made a meal of this manuscript from university found in dark
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The Chinese made a meal of this manuscript from university found in dark crossword clue.
"The Chinese made a meal of this manuscript from university found in dark" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- What the shoemaker made of Virginia's relatives
- Sent in the troops employed by company
- Controller of another paper mill on both sides of Eiffel Tower
- Sow away from tree sparrow in the formal garden
- The stress identified in Berlin Alexanderplatz, for example, by 9 across from current capital
- Storages release roe deers
- From the start of 14 across is in charge of north central European people
- Resent, for example, never-ending shift outside
- Opening instruction to remove tunics
- What are the bookmakers doing telling tales?
- Modest skirt
- 'All Things Considered' host Shapiro
- 'Barber of Seville' composer
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- What you'd rather not hear
- Weizman who once headed the Israeli Air Force
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism
- Baroque stringed instrument
Crossword clues of the day
- Iowa college
- Time-honored sayings
- Marked by opposite extremes
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Some party hires, for short
- Predatory marine mammal
- Low humming noise
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- Minimal preventative