That man's failing, mate — but he's still in office
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the That man's failing, mate — but he's still in office crossword clue.
"That man's failing, mate — but he's still in office" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Disreputable, extremely short, wasn't standing up straight
- Feature of golfing Masters — one embraced in another sport
- Piercing whistle — ref's blowing up too much
- One bloody woman initially kissed trainspotter
- Big deal, right? Won't work — like government's contact-tracing app
- Maybe illegal? Vlad intends to not get involved
- Not completely straight with lawyers about minister
- One side with money abroad
- Rosemary here? Gig's beginning in where she normally drinks at lodge
- Prince getting worried talked rubbish
- Flat, round bread cooked on a griddle
- French island off the coast of Newfoundland
- Bygone Apple messaging app
- Catch, like a sleeve
- Painter of the 'Four Freedoms' series, 1943
- First lady between Eleanor and Mamie
- Crucifix inscription
- Alternative to net
- Greek city that hosted the 2004 Olympics
- Temple of Artemis city
Crossword clues of the day
- Members of a blended family
- Advancement at any cost
- Spend pleasurably, as time
- First Alaskan on a major U.S. party ticket
- Loud, as the surf
- Personnel director, often
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Noted congresswoman from the Bronx, familiarly
- Conflict during which the Lusitania was sunk: Abbr.
- E-4, E-5 and E-6, in the U.S. Navy, in brief