That lady in the bath is a high-up leader
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the That lady in the bath is a high-up leader crossword clue.
"That lady in the bath is a high-up leader" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- IT system with two numbers, the second raised
- Funny fellow fed on guava's skin
- Spreading manure? It's what some on farm do
- Bold to participate in revolt, seizing power
- Standard sports news being shown
- Boater, say, welcoming some home
- Maybe a mite cheeky, keeping a rumpus up
- Notice books, bagging present that's tacky
- Vocabulary of large person who used to be revered?
- Maybe saw money getting raised
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- In a little while (informal)
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Singers' covers on the radio
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Hoard money
Crossword clues of the day
- Boycott admires new openers like crazy
- Thick-skinned herbivorous animal of tropical Africa
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Training during term time for teachers in state schools
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- Heads of vermin on mat? Incriminate the cat
- Say 'It's not true!' about