That lady in the bath is a high-up leader
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the That lady in the bath is a high-up leader crossword clue.
"That lady in the bath is a high-up leader" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The scandal of fees charged in this capital market?
- Rail is straddled by kid
- Resort on rocks, one in Italy
- See you at that party hosting stars
- Maybe a mite cheeky, keeping a rumpus up
- Boater, say, welcoming some home
- Progenitors going up and down plain
- Vocabulary of large person who used to be revered?
- Hastened to fire rifle
- Bold to participate in revolt, seizing power