Thanksgiving month in Canada (Abbr.)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Thanksgiving month in Canada (Abbr.) crossword clue.
"Thanksgiving month in Canada (Abbr.)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Grew in volume during a bad-mannered broadcast
- 'Injecting disinfectant can make everything OK' initially baffled doctor
- Brooklyn Net and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2011
- Tries to win the hand of
- On-screen control
- US Army soldiers, for short
- Auto part that connects the wheels
- Violently beating ill-wisher inside — how mad can you get?
- The long arm of the ___ (what a criminal wants to evade)
- Springsteen song that begins 'Hey, little girl, is your daddy home?'
Crossword clues of the day
- Wrinkling one's nose, perhaps
- End of many university names
- ___ v. Ferguson (Supreme Court decision essentially overruled by Brown v. Board of Education)
- Match officials
- French name often given to pet poodles
- How a cowboy might refer to a bed
- A lecture on it might be full of tangents
- Jerry's neighbor on "Seinfeld"
- Radio journalist Stamberg
- Time to take first steps, maybe