Tested chopper on the rise, likely to explode?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tested chopper on the rise, likely to explode? crossword clue.
"Tested chopper on the rise, likely to explode?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Designer label in hat on the left is to amuse
- Son runs off and goes fast
- A call for assistance carrying cream building material
- It might be spotty young fellow's character
- Profane sentence newspaperman holds up
- Gaunt eccentric eating nothing sweet
- Playing a specific melody live
- Weakling needs hard, difficult practice
- Good name kept by parliament led by person with honour
- A new house featured in the writer's story
- Theater staffers who lead patrons to their seats
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Auto whose engine is apt to purr?
- Roman god of war, father of Romulus and Remus
- Don't know when to shut up
- Girls who might be doted on by their aunt
- Forward in phraseology
- Prince George and Prince Louis, to Prince William
- Drug also known as angel dust
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank