Test judgement, having turned on solicitor?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Test judgement, having turned on solicitor? crossword clue.
"Test judgement, having turned on solicitor?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Old star with cane enslaves a minister
- Capital letter reversed lower cases?
- Circled by bees, the drunk kicks out
- Isn't grass cut for racecourse?
- When massaged, a toned leg stretched
- Homework covering principal rule of two
- Fibrous material in rope across width in rolled-over timber
- Bath, perhaps, where vulgar sounds detected behind people
- Don't stop making fun of racecourse
- Racecourse abroad, tourist destination not far from Longchamp
- Period after sunset
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Mail-in contest submission
- Hit the books
- Dramas with tenors and sopranos
- Moderate running pace
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Tree with 'winged' seeds
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- ''My cup runneth __''
Crossword clues of the day
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Sound made by touching goblets
- Large briny body of water
- Sandpaper surface
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Gym machine with pedals
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Have some gum
- Amorphous mass
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show