Terse turndown to an invitation
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Terse turndown to an invitation crossword clue.
"Terse turndown to an invitation" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Ion ___, onetime Romanian tennis star
- 'Suddenly Susan' actress who's six feet tall
- Embarrassment in the seat of the pants
- Carpet stain removable with vinegar
- 'He IS American music,' per Kern
- Sound of a ray gun
- Historic megalomaniac
- Cheeky comment
- Plastic container at airport security
- Still at Disney World?
Crossword clues of the day
- Bonneville Salt Flats events
- Cereal box word whose third and fourth letters are stylized as bits of cereal
- Former legal drama with such characters as Michael Kuzak and Grace Van Owen, abbr.
- Continent that spans 11 time zones
- The conqueror Tamerlane, for one
- Mouse catcher with a spring
- 10-min. walk for many
- Onset of evening
- Wall-E's love in "Wall-E"
- Big name in dog food