Term for specific prayers in the Christian liturgy, such as Matins and Vespers
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Term for specific prayers in the Christian liturgy, such as Matins and Vespers crossword clue.
"Term for specific prayers in the Christian liturgy, such as Matins and Vespers" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Five hundred __, 2009 romcom starring Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Bertolt __, playwright whose works include The Threepenny Opera
- The youngest of Louisa May Alcott's Little Women
- The northernmost of the inhabited British Isles
- Cricketer who scored five hundred and one not out at Edgbaston in 1994
- __ five hundred, annual ranking by revenues of US corporations
- 'India's favourite street food' - the Guardian
- Woodwind instrument known for its distinctive timbre
- 2013 movie directed by Pawel Pawlikowski
- Marlene __, screen legend, according to the AFI
- TED Talk subject
- Catch, like a sleeve
- Suffix with tour or Tory
- Musk who tweeted "Who controls the memes, controls the Universe"
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Abraham almost sacrificed him
- Video game sidekick who wears a green cap
- 'That's too bad'
- Strong ropes used to support masts
- Loch of cryptozoological fame
Crossword clues of the day
- Endless YouTube viewing, e.g.
- Temple of Artemis city
- Flat, round bread cooked on a griddle
- 'Skyfall' and 'Someone Like You' singer
- What's left at sea
- Members of a blended family
- Alternative to net
- Game with Wild cards
- Cosmetics brand whose name sounds like ole
- Rick, Ilsa and Victor had one in 'Casablanca'