Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Temporary acquisition crossword clue.
"Temporary acquisition" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Some boxing victories: Abbr.
- Craft store inventory
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Shopping site with a page of 'featured deals'
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
Crossword clues of the day
- Soda brand that sponsors the NFL Rookie of the Year Award
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Rapper who shares his name with a brand of cotton swabs: Hyph.
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Cards that might include your photo and address: Abbr.
- 'Wasn't that obvious?'
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'