Television channel created in 1964
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Television channel created in 1964 crossword clue.
"Television channel created in 1964" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Fatty acid found in animal and vegetable oils
- How, according to Monty Python, Descartes proved he lived?
- Abba song from 1975
- Modern name for the Oxus River
- Omar __, movie and contract bridge star
- Palindromic Swedish pop group
- The __, Abba song from 1977
- Convenience food created by Cadbury's (and sold by Martians?)
- The __, children's book by Roald Dahl and Quentin Blake
- Follower of a strict version of Islam
- Honor ___ thieves (loyalty in crime)
- Spots for wet bars
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
- Uses a coaster or toboggan, say
- 'Star Wars' character who eventually marries Leia
- Auto whose engine is apt to purr?
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .
- Chunk of ice
- George who directed "Night of the Living Dead"
- Australian gem with 'fire' and 'jelly' varieties
Crossword clues of the day
- Don't know when to shut up
- Pod vegetable used in Cajun cooking and bhindi masala
- Face-off participant, using the British spelling
- Road/bridge charge
- Opposite of remote
- Caffeinated aspirin brand
- Unbiased opinion, e.g.
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank
- Town on Prince Edward Island where Anne with an E starts her new life
- Theater staffers who lead patrons to their seats