Television channel created in 1964
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Television channel created in 1964 crossword clue.
"Television channel created in 1964" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The __, children's book by Roald Dahl and Quentin Blake
- Fatty acid found in animal and vegetable oils
- The third Mrs Trump?
- RAF station on Anglesey
- Divided island in the eastern Mediterranean
- How, according to Monty Python, Descartes proved he lived?
- Abba song from 1976
- Abba song and album from 1974
- Prolific author whose works include Get Shorty
- Name shared by three rivers in Derbyshire, Yorkshire and Cumbria