Tee-shot heads nastily towards open water - that's enough to be taken to the 19th hole by golf buggy
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tee-shot heads nastily towards open water - that's enough to be taken to the 19th hole by golf buggy crossword clue.
"Tee-shot heads nastily towards open water - that's enough to be taken to the 19th hole by golf buggy" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Negotiate uncompromisingly for Trim golf club with pub that's initially alluring in spirit
- Give one's word to answer Old Bob - satisfied?
- Resonantly drops rate for leggy types
- Those generally drunk sing badly
- Some Mancunians raised by indigenous Japanese people
- Reason for seeing the barber for longer is terrifying in the local sense
- Bulgar or sage from Las Vegas?
- Motivation for comedian to reach out to offer advice to take it easy on road tour
- Rush kid out of place, in a manner of speaking
- It's reckless digging up contents of Sharm El-Sheikh Sarcophagi
Crossword clues of the day
- Snap, Crackle, or Pop
- Lock-up local Marxist briefly for starting trouble
- Decisive strike with daring German spirit
- The writing on the wall even for Norm Keane
- Chopped liver, so to speak
- Word before doble or Robles
- Seasonal resident, often
- End for block or stock
- 'You can trust me about this'
- Burdensome request, these days