Teacher sends back German dish in Italian restaurant
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Teacher sends back German dish in Italian restaurant crossword clue.
"Teacher sends back German dish in Italian restaurant" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The asking price for the border's command post
- Block tubers, cutting rockets - the type that will eventually grow in the garden
- Came across roses from Somerset
- Passing mention about Republican course taken by Little Rocket Man perhaps
- Sad lament from The Cape
- Friend from Rome lost in the city on the island
- Almost remedy the sound of snoring with champagne
- Puts on record - Lodge, from a legal perspective, is close to dangerous
- Tips for engineering massive new pier in The Kingdom
- Buses for coaches with connecting flights
Crossword clues of the day
- Make a dash for
- "Weekend Update" show, in brief
- Classic 1960 platinum-selling Miles Davis album
- Like Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois Avenues, in Monopoly
- Get leftovers ready
- Some essential workers, for short
- Rapper who forms one half of the duo Black Star
- Car to hail
- Film genre that includes "Moonlight" and "Call Me by Your Name"
- Shirt with a slogan, often