Target of a cheek swab
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Target of a cheek swab crossword clue.
"Target of a cheek swab" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The LA Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Lodge brothers with an antlered logo
- Temporary refuge
- Something to make in an emergency?
- Admit, as a guest
- Moon's path
- Large naval vessels
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Can't hold back laughter while performing, say ... or a hint to the circled letters
- Start to make everybody walk
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
Crossword clues of the day
- Lass in evil misbehaving?
- ''Chicken noodle'' course
- Celebrity children, not one of them accepting the present
- Part of island in Caribbean captured by the French
- Hurdle for an aspiring atty.
- Fail an exam
- Lack enough food
- Someone terrible following game around in vehicle
- ''Something similar happened to me''
- One who knows all the answers, maybe