Tar of wreck penetrated by saltwater, not initially
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tar of wreck penetrated by saltwater, not initially crossword clue.
"Tar of wreck penetrated by saltwater, not initially" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Careful to keep in the final beat
- Disturbing sermon with bit concerning one of hell's torments
- Second jeer erupting on court
- Express a view nothing is next to wood
- Attack the piece and get an unfair advantage
- One after another reported trainee
- Kind of family with funny uncle caught abandoning car
- Hang out under crafts' centre making woollen blanket
- Routine to Marilyn, perhaps
- Having no direction for course makes one bound to fail