Talks like a heavy smoker
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Talks like a heavy smoker crossword clue.
"Talks like a heavy smoker" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Either "E" in ESE
- For ingesting, as a vaccine
- Congressional staffers
- Where John Milton and John Oliver studied at Cambridge
- Supporting timber in home construction
- Infomercial, e.g.
- Major online reference source
- Doris and Grace going topless
- Scandinavian furniture chain
- Condition that Adderall may be prescribed for, in brief
Crossword clues of the day
- Soy product in Japanese soups
- Small piece of tortilla with a topping
- 2016 live-action Disney film with an animated title character
- Video game raider Croft
- Uneaten part of an entree, maybe
- Certain Olympic athletes since 1900
- 1933 Erskine Caldwell novel about a wealth-obsessed farm family
- Sits with legs apart
- Great-great-grandson, for instance: Abbr.
- Pack into a crate, say