Taking a turn for the worse
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Taking a turn for the worse crossword clue.
"Taking a turn for the worse" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Relating to ears
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" actor who played in the N.F.L.
- Like in Le Monde, new setter makes a start
- A short stretch of time criminal tries to reduce gradually
- Tanzanian island, part of the Zanzibar archipelago
- Journalism in the Guardian, but not in Times or Sun?
- Change in Cuba
- Suspects, informally
- How Alf left (anag) — very unconventional
Crossword clues of the day
- Acclaimed biographer of Samuel Pepys, Jane Austen and Mary Wollstonecraft.
- Period when expecting conclusion from beat poet
- Unjustly oppressive
- Tristan's lover, the Irish princess
- Pseudonym of Marie McDonald McLaughlin Lawrie
- Last night, vis-à-vis today
- __-century furniture
- Ceremonial staff
- Male reproductive organ of a flower
- Diamond alternative for engagement rings