Takes in cover and old sheet
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Takes in cover and old sheet crossword clue.
"Takes in cover and old sheet" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Red felt tip's missing top, finally running out
- Secretly listening to Prince during recording
- Cold? Warmth in small bulb
- Want date on evening to turn up
- Sailor forgetting pop on ship: might one go on the lash?
- Poor father’s opening junk mail
- Curse as no room squeezing into big top?
- To have ambition is a self-inflicted disadvantage
- Initially, bid’s rejected — is estate agent told?
- Dancing and moving behind beat
- Predatory marine mammal
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Scottish valley
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism
- What you'd rather not hear
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps
- Some party hires, for short
- 'Barber of Seville' composer
Crossword clues of the day
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
- Minimal preventative
- Snowwoman accessory
- Daydreamy state
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"
- Modest skirt
- Seemed pleased
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- Weizman who once headed the Israeli Air Force
- Marked by opposite extremes