Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Takes home crossword clue.
"Takes home" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Birthplace of Malcolm X
- First supermodel to produce her own posters and calendars
- Like an athlete who's not quite amateur, not quite full-time
- What a limo driver confirms
- Particle physics laboratory based near Geneva
- School science project involving a vegetable and a voltmeter
- Author of "The Witches" and "The Twits"
- "Star Trek" character played by Brent Spiner
- LEGO inventor, by birth
- More contorted
Crossword clues of the day
- 1941 Disney animation about an elephant
- What "M" and "F" are both short for
- Animal whose nostrils can close to block out blowing sand
- One might be raised by a skeptic
- Foods you might eat on Tuesday
- Harriet __, former BBC radio announcer and newsreader
- Page-previewing program
- Travel assistance at airports
- BBC television arts strand 2003 - present
- Leak proof?