Takes head off writer for making a point
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Takes head off writer for making a point crossword clue.
"Takes head off writer for making a point" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Detective admits sorting out help in old informant's place?
- Spots revolutionary in Chechen capital
- Beatniks with no ties to The Fringe
- In a gas way, this scientist has a number that sounds a lot like an avocado?
- Gainsborough shot with loathing, for the most part
- Precious type of hammer or a blade
- PI in Chantilly taken captive by one dropping a line
- Fragment of dispatch is statesman-like or so I heard at meeting of COBRA?
- Arraign a criminal in relation to the cultivated land
- Drink for sides on bench? Water!
- A word like 'before' or 'after' — pie portions (anag)
- With a flavoured sugar topping
- Leave the launching pad, with "off"
- Lack enough food
- Spiritual advice to Moses in warehouse
- Start to make everybody walk
- Without thinking, building home next to an East Anglian city
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Get free
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
Crossword clues of the day
- Certain to get away from Latin-American tapir, for example
- Large naval vessels
- Brave types appear outside for one statement before risky venture
- Domed Native American dwelling
- Harsh note from a trumpet
- Newcomer's music upset audience finally leaving concert hall, say
- Medal winner
- Largest Central American country
- Lass in evil misbehaving?