Taken plenty turning over both of 18's banks
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Taken plenty turning over both of 18's banks crossword clue.
"Taken plenty turning over both of 18's banks" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Turning pale, question filling for dental problem
- Many appeared before Arthur's court
- Further shortage in cheap beer causes group despondency
- Exhausted, having ridden a storm
- Leading thinker's work on female brilliance is outstanding
- DNA playing part catching armed robber
- Story books make a special gift
- Clumsy, spilling pint over partner at the table
- American actor, Matt, becomes a drifter
- Made a mess of the cod, awfully black on top
- Was sloppy
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- Happy tail movements
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Slotted containers, and a clue to four of this puzzle's squares
- Line in a spreadsheet
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
Crossword clues of the day
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Poetic time of day
- Pies, in the silent era
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Jury service, for one
- "___! Knock it off!"
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- TiVo ancestor