Takeaway the bitterness in Government by sugar-coating
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Takeaway the bitterness in Government by sugar-coating crossword clue.
"Takeaway the bitterness in Government by sugar-coating" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Parade's exhibits not quite right
- Good books about you and I to put out
- Park close to homes behind Polish mobiles
- Recites problem about old stuff that's puzzling to most
- Super ale drunk by Joy
- Old bishop is well-read in Kill
- Illustrated without artiste of the boring stuff
- They won't accept a drink from those breaking new ground
- Unfortunate reports, etc., in survey of past events
- Pressure is never-ending on wise type to walk in the footsteps of a beastly type
- Something broken for an omelet
- Minor shaving mishaps
- 2007 comedy-drama starring Steve Carell as a widowed advice columnist
- Shaped like a square's corners
- Maroon 5 song
- Unseen trail for a bloodhound
- 2010 animated film starring Steve Carell as the supervillain Gru
- ''And others'' abbreviation
- Moving well for one's age