Take one back for short dress in red
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Take one back for short dress in red crossword clue.
"Take one back for short dress in red" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Airs from Tsarina's colourful types
- Money matters to 9 across, as it's a taxing job
- Lost in wild reeds out of the forest
- Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter
- Knock a Scot leaving chain stores
- Backing up British politician - the one on his bike!
- Job in the theatre limits Patrick Stewart
- Spring, for the most part, is on schedule in charge of this type of overall treatment
- Loses the head with tweet brought up about college that's blacklisted
- Stands in for De Niro when not in Redemptions