Take one back for short dress in red
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Take one back for short dress in red crossword clue.
"Take one back for short dress in red" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Loses the head with tweet brought up about college that's blacklisted
- Backing up British politician - the one on his bike!
- Merciless type of woman from Takeaway
- Airs from Tsarina's colourful types
- Spring, for the most part, is on schedule in charge of this type of overall treatment
- Merits in novel produced by mass producer?
- Is fond of the cast looking to get to grips with Moby Dick perhaps
- Italicised type is fanciful
- Expose oneself illegally to plague local English spiv
- Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter
- Largest island in the Caribbean
- Sad __, cartoon character created by George Baker
- TV network that gets some government funding
- Revolutionary War figure who warned of the British invasion
- Large container for popcorn
- Its anthem is "Amhrán na bhFiann"
- Longtime radio host Howard
- National park workers
- __ rain, Guns N' Roses hit from 1992
- Modern party planning aid
Crossword clues of the day
- The main antagonist in Twelfth Night
- Marvel superhero with the power to shrink, with "the"
- 2019 U.S. Open champ Andreescu
- Invention of Guglielmo Marconi
- __ Gandhi, Indian prime minister assassinated in 1984
- ___ Moines Register (newspaper)
- Country between Iraq and Afghanistan
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)
- ___-generated content (what a wiki has)
- Orphaned girl from Green Gables?