Take one back for short dress in red
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Take one back for short dress in red crossword clue.
"Take one back for short dress in red" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Medicinal herb for some induced illness
- Loses the head with tweet brought up about college that's blacklisted
- Italicised type is fanciful
- Lack of a defence for former partner consumed by UNESCO collection
- Hits a brick wall on both sides of Dublin terrace
- Is fond of the cast looking to get to grips with Moby Dick perhaps
- Stands in for De Niro when not in Redemptions
- Eccentric type of independent party embedded in American college
- Backing up British politician - the one on his bike!
- Merits in novel produced by mass producer?