'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'Take a long walk off a short ___!' crossword clue.
"'Take a long walk off a short ___!'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Meal often made in a slow cooker
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- Bird's-___ view
- Packs of cards
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- State whose largest city is Columbus
- Clarinet's relative
- ___ Faithful (geyser)
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- With a flavoured sugar topping
- Like a sort of play that could make critic go mad almost
- Lack enough food
- Horizontal beam over a door
- Inventor showing regret when putting off engineers
- Collecting dust, maybe
- Harsh note from a trumpet
- Without thinking, building home next to an East Anglian city
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
Crossword clues of the day
- Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce
- Large naval vessels
- Where a baby bird eats a worm
- Fingal's Cave composer, d. 1847
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Tax on yard and pound relates to filthy lucre
- Certain to get away from Latin-American tapir, for example
- Where you'd presumably find hellish types with old cricketer under a shadow
- Get free
- A word like 'before' or 'after' — pie portions (anag)