Take a ___ (intentionally lose a boxing match)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Take a ___ (intentionally lose a boxing match) crossword clue.
"Take a ___ (intentionally lose a boxing match)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- "Hello," in the world's most common first language
- Make the world a better place
- Tries to win the hand of
- LA Laker and 16-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2003
- French name often given to pet poodles
- Grew in volume during a bad-mannered broadcast
- Group that created the list '100 Years ... 100 Movies': Abbr.
- US Army soldiers, for short
- How a cowboy might refer to a bed
- 'Injecting disinfectant can make everything OK' initially baffled doctor
Crossword clues of the day
- Actress Leslie of 'Knocked Up' and 'The Cable Guy'
- Barrel-throwing animal in the game Donkey Kong
- Jerry's neighbor on "Seinfeld"
- World's largest country
- A lecture on it might be full of tangents
- Twistable control on an old console TV
- The long arm of the ___ (what a criminal wants to evade)
- Rejected, as a Congressional bill
- Match officials
- Hot drink that's popular in England