Take a break
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Take a break crossword clue.
"Take a break" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 3 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Music for funeral processions
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- "Glad I didn't have to deal with that!"
- Finished milk dish that's on the turn
- Altercation (informal)
- Old Conservative involved in clean-up act demonstrates skill in speech
- 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' network
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Staggered (at a Highland ball?)
Crossword clues of the day
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Where to find badger and duck in fight
- Lumpy deposits of body fat
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Maiden possibly meeting horrible thing during dark period
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
- Middle of range
- Johnny who used to cry "Come on down!" on "The Price Is Right"
- Finish doing the dishes
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats