Tactic used by Douglas Jardine in the 1932-1933 Ashes
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tactic used by Douglas Jardine in the 1932-1933 Ashes crossword clue.
"Tactic used by Douglas Jardine in the 1932-1933 Ashes" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Fungal infection of wheat, barley and other crops
- __ Chanel, French fashion designer
- Country once known as British Honduras
- Italian city on the Arno
- Flowering plant - and a bland colour for paint?
- Mammals known for their ability to spray unpleasant-smelling liquids in self-defence
- Portuguese archipelago in the Atlantic
- A difficult place to be - or bat?
- Bird of prey once almost extinct in the UK
- Language spoken in Iran
- MLB VIPs
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Regret in a big way
- Pies, in the silent era
- Bath sprinkles
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Performer who never speaks
- Colorful swimmers
- It's cast, so they say
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
Crossword clues of the day
- "___! Knock it off!"
- TiVo ancestor
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Poetic time of day
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- Happy tail movements
- Nation once known as Pleasant Island
- Recurring role for Anthony Hopkins
- Proverbial preventative