Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Surprise attack crossword clue.
"Surprise attack" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Three-pronged spear
- Cheney who's the focus of the new movie 'Vice'
- Black ___ Arkansas (1970s band)
- Sea animal with 'fiddler' and 'hermit' varieties
- 'Shape of You' pop singer who had 13 songs on the Hot 100 during a week in 2017
- Insurance document
- Homophone of 'manner'
- Wave; bird
- ___ fly (runner-advancing play in baseball, for short)
- Release the grip of
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- Thick-skinned herbivorous animal of tropical Africa
- Beer in can? That's a keeper
- Hoard money
- In a little while (informal)
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- Send out, as sound waves
Crossword clues of the day
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Training during term time for teachers in state schools
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- Completes building site at college