Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sure winners crossword clue.
"Sure winners" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Make whole, in a way
- Artichoke heart?
- Los Angeles city that's home to Surfrider Beach
- It appears in stacks
- Ben-Gurion University's surroundings
- Tree that's a different tree if you cut off its trunk
- Stay close to shore, say
- Daughter on "The Simpsons"
- Something the force is responsible for?
- This might be cast in a police drama
Crossword clues of the day
- Weapon on the Bayeux Tapestry
- Either version of 'Stagecoach'
- Twisty underground passageway
- 'Shark Tank' heavy hitter for two seasons
- Shown in more than one place
- ___ Worms (1980s toys)
- Bit of unpleasantness
- Pleiades supercomputer owner
- Group that signed the Declaration and Constitution
- Carnival ride?