Substitute mixed cereal's eaten quietly
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Substitute mixed cereal's eaten quietly crossword clue.
"Substitute mixed cereal's eaten quietly" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Announce new king, accepting Charles I as a kind of power
- Expertise shown by service in court
- Vehicle caught in rainstorm from heaven
- Doctors treat nine men before start of the fun
- Energy of cover version
- People into steel alloy components
- Second insect found in woman's top
- Offers to grab Romeo's tits, say
- Revolutionary Leninist before the start of glasnost paying attention …
- Trendy future may be full on
- Word that can follow 'bathing' or 'birthday'
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Leather with a napped surface
- Luggage carrier at a hotel
- Again ___ again (repeatedly)
- Mixed-breed dogs
- Piece of footwear that's worn on snowy days
- Lunar phenomenon
- Country music record label
- Takes time to process
Crossword clues of the day
- Asian wasteland
- Flavoring in a shaker
- SiriusXM medium
- Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Sandwich often deep-fried
- Like FX, but not Fox
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- Early rocker Domino who sang 'Blueberry Hill'
- Tropical plant used on sunburns