Structure of speech announcing duty on beer and fags?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Structure of speech announcing duty on beer and fags? crossword clue.
"Structure of speech announcing duty on beer and fags?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- In good order, until put out
- Revelation experienced here as cash dispenser appears in post offices
- Force introduced to subdue entire Celtic region
- An intricate pattern for floor
- Arbutus is not certain to blossom
- Man behind slow vehicle
- Twigs evil must finally change
- Poet of a popular kind
- Swimmer's hi-vis jacket?
- Granny is out for brief consultation here
Crossword clues of the day
- Team with a mascot named Poe
- Physician family surname
- Palo __ (32 Across hub)
- Crack of dawn, maybe?
- Prefix meaning one-billionth
- Tries to get info
- Showing reason and sound judgment
- Aunt ___, despised relative of Harry Potter
- Borden who captained the gold-winning 1996 gymnastics team
- Green lights, perhaps?