Strong drink makes bishop up for it
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Strong drink makes bishop up for it crossword clue.
"Strong drink makes bishop up for it" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Weird one tucked into end bits found on little piggies?
- Against the rules to have one buried in the neighbourhood
- Verification is essential to clause ceding title
- French philosopher who thought SS created mayhem
- Red hot tape turned out to be highly informative porn!
- Remove dry pieces from red curry — they can repeat
- Poet composed sonnet about New York
- Record film music first
- Unwilling republican intervenes between countries
- Criticism of missing copy
- Dancing girl lay behind house, the object of desire
- Subdivision in group theory
- Where John Milton and John Oliver studied at Cambridge
- Tinder, maybe, wasn't reliable or practical
- Actress Bara of 1917's "Cleopatra"
- Doris and Grace going topless
- Prepares for a surprise party
- Infomercial, e.g.
- Scandinavian furniture chain
- See eg red and white Sierra carrying tonnes