Strange, unknown primate at peak
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Strange, unknown primate at peak crossword clue.
"Strange, unknown primate at peak" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Delicious spectacle from alpine acrobats?
- You and me and 201 others with eccentric ringleader here
- Treads a fine line performing twerk in light opera
- Being overly-sentimental at first, she deadheads wildflower
- Pointed towards target within
- Lofty perch for 15 across
- Openly, and clumsily, stole sum from inn, perhaps - awful!
- Turned out duo slept through closing music
- Eponymous hero demonstrates only one trick, perhaps
- Drunken wag outside hostelry under shade
Crossword clues of the day
- Road trip game
- Keogh plan alternative
- Ancient dweller of Central Asia and Eastern Europe
- Prez who founded the March of Dimes
- Carnivorous : meat :: carpophagous : ___
- Let happen
- Mood setters for a romantic dinner
- 'The Godfather' actor Vigoda
- 'Note to ___ ...'
- Metal that can block Supergirl's X-ray vision