Stole first of summer fruit by lake
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Stole first of summer fruit by lake crossword clue.
"Stole first of summer fruit by lake" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Screen 150 trees
- Men Only organ writing about article in Times
- From space, circling, this can be seen receding
- After gym, I got into slight brief nightwear
- Finish drinks with old fellows
- They give up introducing new underwear
- Officer allowed in river, uncovering parts of jugs
- Stand up to relax one's parts
- In general, possibly it might absorb kids in lockdown
- Clue for Yankee and his big day
- Plastic container at airport security
- Big name in dog food
- 'What did I tell you?!'
- Ion ___, onetime Romanian tennis star
- Onset of evening
- Wall-E's love in "Wall-E"
- Friend of Mr. Noodle on children's TV
- Performance of Wagner or Verdi, say
- Website that debunks urban legends
- 'Suddenly Susan' actress who's six feet tall
Crossword clues of the day
- 'Thelma & Louise' star who's six feet tall
- Continent that spans 11 time zones
- Lauren Graham's 'Gilmore Girls' role
- Mexican beer brand
- 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' host who's six feet tall
- When repeated, workout class instruction
- The conqueror Tamerlane, for one
- Drop-off spot
- Changes a Wikipedia page, for example
- The hot center of the earth