Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Stockings crossword clue.
"Stockings" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 3 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Quaint farewells
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Sound made by touching goblets
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Do the hula or waltz
- Hit the books
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Labyrinth of burrows
Crossword clues of the day
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Large briny body of water
- Tree with 'winged' seeds
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- ''__ should I know?''
- Frugal person
- Tasting like an omelet