Stocking aid supporting artery to some extent
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Stocking aid supporting artery to some extent crossword clue.
"Stocking aid supporting artery to some extent" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- They give up introducing new underwear
- Drink demijohn in draught, knocking it all back
- Not just teeth wobble about when drinking litres
- Follow Hearts, maybe training in this?
- Fold note in suit
- Prepare ward shortly for 6
- Stand up to relax one's parts
- One wearing gloves turns over private bank
- Screen 150 trees
- Men Only organ writing about article in Times
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Workplace discrimination law enforcer, for short
- Say 'It's not true!' about
- Extend, as a subscription
- Where Sacramento and San Diego are, for short
- Hoard money
- Remain patiently
- Go on to the next stop
- Abbr. in a discount bin
- Unit in the measure of a horse's height
Crossword clues of the day
- Car's wheel guards
- End of many a nonfiction book
- Spa treatment for toenails, for short
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- One of the components of an M.L.B. Triple Crown
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- 'Huff' actor who plays Dr. Daniel Charles on 'Chicago Med'
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Soon-to-be high school graduates: Abbr.