Sticker on vessel has cow's head, around which written Farmer's Brew?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sticker on vessel has cow's head, around which written Farmer's Brew? crossword clue.
"Sticker on vessel has cow's head, around which written Farmer's Brew?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- For each person, a filled dish came unfilled
- Racecourse marathon winner
- Racecourse abroad, tourist destination not far from Longchamp
- So everyone's trapped
- Test judgement, having turned on solicitor?
- Circled by bees, the drunk kicks out
- Homework covering principal rule of two
- Something in the fryer, I appreciate that meal served up into which last of ketchup goes
- Father supporting container filled with last of wine
- Dirty coat's first darned
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Period after sunset
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Moderate running pace
- Sound made by touching goblets
- Armenia's capital
- Quaint farewells
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Tree with 'winged' seeds