Stick securing old, hollowed out puppet
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Stick securing old, hollowed out puppet crossword clue.
"Stick securing old, hollowed out puppet" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Deep, deep fish
- V fishy stain under unopened receptacle
- Two things smoked, queer fish
- Transport used on street, most reliable
- Fish get into difficulties
- Temporary office left, using this handle over ditch
- Fish, a freak doing the backstroke?
- In death, evoke praise
- Contemporary scholar gathering speed
- Alternative to net
- French island off the coast of Newfoundland
- Flat, round bread cooked on a griddle
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Temple of Artemis city
- Bygone Apple messaging app
- E-4, E-5 and E-6, in the U.S. Navy, in brief
- Spend pleasurably, as time
- Catch, like a sleeve
- Conflict during which the Lusitania was sunk: Abbr.
Crossword clues of the day
- Painter of the 'Four Freedoms' series, 1943
- Crucifix inscription
- Members of a blended family
- First lady between Eleanor and Mamie
- Personnel director, often
- Greek city that hosted the 2004 Olympics
- Advancement at any cost
- Noted congresswoman from the Bronx, familiarly
- First Alaskan on a major U.S. party ticket
- Loud, as the surf