Stick close to flatmate in block
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Stick close to flatmate in block crossword clue.
"Stick close to flatmate in block" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Leave a pet in custody of vet endlessly
- Distance seen in Tamil expanse
- Enterprise where tavern due to be refurbished
- Left helpless: sad trend needs change
- Peru converted European currency
- Grouse, beef and fish
- Show approval - no initial dissent
- Rich nun at bad parties
- Maybe hairline fracture's closing after sleep
- In Senegal a Moorish battlesite
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- 2020 Daytime Emmy nominee Navarro
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Performance delivered by an opera star
- Singers' covers on the radio
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- Training during term time for teachers in state schools
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
Crossword clues of the day
- In a little while (informal)
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Beer in can? That's a keeper
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- Speak dramatically
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Send out, as sound waves
- Completes building site at college
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays