Stay and prosper, having refused Oscar
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Stay and prosper, having refused Oscar crossword clue.
"Stay and prosper, having refused Oscar" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Ruler rejects any dubious packages from the East
- Apparently no socialists and I agree
- I tested them at work to check the flow
- Waste down
- Like pie made by chef initially out of practice?
- Extra run accorded to the winners?
- Fox starts to be evasive, catching birds
- All set to scan far side of galaxy
- Sleeping partner with huge guts joining firm
- Toy to produce reedy note