Stay and prosper, having refused Oscar
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Stay and prosper, having refused Oscar crossword clue.
"Stay and prosper, having refused Oscar" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Bemuse note introduced to band (Queen)
- Miserable miss, on reflection, breaking engagement
- Toy to produce reedy note
- Antelope shortened stride, there being nothing ahead
- Doctor in Bedford 27
- Flat in a revolting state during function
- They said I must leave supply outside empty store now
- Performing bears about to leave coastal state
- Ruler rejects any dubious packages from the East
- No part in play for angel?