Staunchly patriotic companion gets gold, plus French wine first
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Staunchly patriotic companion gets gold, plus French wine first crossword clue.
"Staunchly patriotic companion gets gold, plus French wine first" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cold fellow carrying lamp heading off to get good outer layer
- Winner of American beauty pageant getting partner
- Seaweed turned into household implement
- Vegetable in barge converted into fat
- Can containing hot and sticky what-d'you-call-it
- Restaurant preserves distinctive character
- One German scientist contracted to meet another one and another
- Rude sailor visiting priest during period of sexual excitement
- Girl nuts about stealing cattle
- Delightful guest has no Italian vermouth for inspector